Zip Footed Sleeper In 100% Organic Cotton With natural herbal dye
Clitoria, one of nature’s beauty gifts us bluer tones. This plant can be easily grown and found in every corner of the tropical region. The blue pigment is usually concentrated in the soft edges of flower petals. This gently handpicked beauty is crushed with rice-washed water and the dye extract is sufficiently filtered.
- Saved 180 Gallons of water
- 100% Renewable energy (Solar-powered manufacturing plant)
- No Toxic Chemicals used or discharged into water bodies or ground
- Plant-based compostable packaging material
- Fabric- Soft, stretchable fabric designed with long-lasting durable heavy GSM fabric with 100% Organic cotton.
- Adjustable length for extended growth period
- Stitch - Made using lock stitch for strong seam and for long life.
- Fabric Weight – 355 gsm
100% Organic cotton and Plant extracted dye.
- Forest Stewardship Council
- Fair Trade Cotton
- GOTS (is a textile production certification that limits the use of toxic bleaches, dyes, and other chemical inputs during the production process of textiles.)
- AS5810 and ABAP 20001 (Certification for natural biodegradable packaging material)
- Wash with like colors
- Machine wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
For orders placed before 2pm CST, we endeavor to process the same business day. Orders placed after 2pm CST will be processed the next business day.
During sale events and new collection launches, there may be a slightly longer processing time. We will communicate if we experience unexpected delay.
All Ur Gear orders are hand-picked and packed with love and care from Illinois, USA.
- Item(s) must be returned with in 30 days from the date of receiving. We kindly insist not to abuse free return policy to help our mission.
- Free return shipping labels will be included in the package or can be obtained by contacting us.
- Sale items cannot be refunded for change of mind.
- We will purchase the item back any time before 18 months from the date of purchase.
- The value of repurchase is max 20% of the final sale price.